House Tensile Structure – Architractile
Architractile is a well-known architecture company for home tensile structures in India. We are designing and developing tensile fabric or membrane structures last few decades. We have experience and expertise in designing various tensile structures like pergolas, umbrellas, canopies, shade sails, conical structures, gazebos, and car parking in Homes.
A house tension structure is a type of architecture that uses tensioned fabric or membrane to create a lightweight and flexible structure for a residential building. These structures are known for their unique and visually striking designs, as well as their ability to provide shade and shelter without the need for traditional building materials. Here are some examples of house tension structures:
1. Canopies: Tensile fabric canopies can be used to create covered outdoor living spaces such as patios, decks, and porches. The fabric can be stretched over a frame to create a lightweight and flexible structure that provides shade and protection from the elements.
2. Roofs: Tensile fabric roofs can be used to create unique and visually striking designs for residential buildings. The fabric can be used to cover large areas and can be customized to fit the specific needs of the building. The fabric can also be used to improve energy efficiency by reducing solar heat gain.
3. Atriums: Tensile fabric can be used to create atriums in residential buildings that provide natural light and ventilation. The fabric can be used to create a lightweight and flexible roof that allows for maximum sunlight to enter the space. It can also be used to create a unique and visually appealing design that complements the surrounding architecture.
4. Carports: Tensile fabric carports are an excellent option for residential parking areas. They offer protection from the elements and can be designed to complement the architecture of the building. They can also be customized to fit the specific needs of the space, such as the number of cars that need to be parked.
5. Walls: Tension fabric walls can be used to create unique and visually appealing designs for homes. The fabric can be stretched over a frame to create a lightweight and flexible structure that can be used as a privacy screen or to create a unique design element.
6. Solar structures: Tensile fabric structures can also be used to create covered areas that incorporate solar panels. These structures can help to reduce energy costs and provide a sustainable solution for covered areas such as carports, patios, and outdoor living spaces.
Overall, house tension structures offer a unique and visually appealing option for creating functional and sustainable residential buildings. They can be customized to fit the specific needs of the space and can be designed to complement the surrounding architecture and landscape.